Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
A perfect combination.
These cookies are super easy, and super yummy!
I've had this recipe forever, I'm not sure where it came from.
It is one of our favorites...
Now it can be yours too!
Chewy Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips.
makes about 54 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup un-sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
or semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large mixer bowl; cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter or chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Subscribe via e-mail.
Subscribe in a reader