Nov 3, 2009

I Want to try YOUR recipes!!

Hi everyone!
Craving Comfort has been kinda slow over the past month.
I had some surgery that resulted in me having to be on a liquid diet for three weeks! Eeeek!
So... cooking has been kinda sparse 'round these parts!
But things are getting back to normal!

Tonight I'll be posting a killer man-pleasing recipe your family is sure to enjoy!

On another note....
I'm looking for guests recipes!
Have a great Comfort Food recipe you'd like to share on craving comfort?
Maybe a favorite Holiday Recipe?

I'd love to feature YOUR recipes!

e-mail me at Dana@HomesteadingHousewife.com for details!

I'm excited to try some of YOUR recipes!




Subscribe via e-mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Subscribe in a reader
Pin It!

2 comments:

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...