Just hearing the word makes me drool.
Bacon Makes Everything Better!If Bacon makes everything better,
I've found a way to make Bacon Better!!
This bacon not only tastes better than any other bacon you've made before,
It's easier & less messy...
Because you cook it in your oven!
The brown sugar caramelizes on the bacon,
making an incredible bacon experience!
You'll never regret it!
Brown Sugar Coated, Peppered Bacon,
Bacon (I use thick-cut)
Dark Brown Sugar
Black pepper (fresh ground is best)
- lay your bacon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or on a wire rack in a baking sheet.
- Generously sprinkle pepper on your bacon.
- generously sprinkle brown sugar on the bacon.
- place the bacon-filled baking sheet into a cold oven and set it to 400 degrees f.
- bake for 12 minutes.
- Drain fat.
- return to oven and continue baking until desired crispness. Checking every 3 minutes to avoid burning.
- You can cook all of your bacon like this! It frees you and your stove-top up for other things!
- Always put the bacon into a cold oven, this will reduce curling.