All summer long, I eat them! I LOVE em!
When I found this recipe hidden in the back of my mothers recipe cards,
I knew I had to make it.
This is a wonderfully refreshing summer salad.
It's great to take to picnics or cook-outs.
BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 (10-12 ounce) package pasta cooked and drain
- 1 pound (10-12 slices) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 4 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- Black Pepper, freshly ground is best, to taste
- Combine mayo, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
- Combine all remaining ingredients -- wait until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce. so it doesn't wilt.