Apr 26, 2009

BLT Pasta Salad

When my tomatoes are ripe, I practically live on BLT's.
All summer long, I eat them! I LOVE em!
When I found this recipe hidden in the back of my mothers recipe cards,
I knew I had to make it.

This is a wonderfully refreshing summer salad.
It's great to take to picnics or cook-outs.


BLT Pasta Salad
serves 10-12
  • 1 (10-12 ounce) package pasta cooked and drain
  • 1 pound (10-12 slices) bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • 2 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
  • 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
  • 2 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
  • 4 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
  • Black Pepper, freshly ground is best, to taste
  1. Combine mayo, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
  2. Combine all remaining ingredients -- wait until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce. so it doesn't wilt.
  3. ENJOY!!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ooohh!! This looks delicious. I think this would be great to take to work with me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a BLT -- it's so simple, yet so amazingly delicious and tasty. I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! What a great recipe for a pasta salad! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, I love this kind of salads they are delicious and very simple to do it there's no need of much time.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...