Jul 19, 2010

Fruit Pizza?

I don't know about you,
But I love to be one of the first to try a new product.
My family and I were intrigued when FedEx dropped off a big yellow box marked "Keep Frozen"

I knew it had to be something food-related.
When we tore into the box, we found these...


Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas!
ummmm YUM!
What a great idea!

Eggo Fruit Pizzas were created to be an all-in-one combination of fruit & warm toasted granola on an oven-baked cinnamon-maple-flavored crust.

Now...
we all know I am an advocate for homemade foods, but even I always have a backup plan for those days when we are pressed for time.

These would be perfect to keep in your freezer for those frazzled mornings when you simply don't have time to cook breakfast.

We all tried a slice of both flavors, and we were all impressed at the ease of preparation.
And the end results were really yummy!

The sauce is yogurt-like, and the fruit was nice and juicy.
The crust was tender, yet substantial enough to hold up to the toppings well.
The granola added a nice crunch, as well.

All in all, Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas get 2 thumbs up from my crew!

They are available now in your grocery store freezer aisle...
Give em a try!



Subscribe via e-mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...