Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, perfection.
They are called Hasselback Potatoes,
Hasselback Potatoes are super easy to make.
And, I'm gonna show you how!
- medium size baking potatoes.
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic slivers, onion slivers, any spices you'd like to sprinkle on your potatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes well.
- Lay each potato on a cutting board.
- With a sharp knife, thinly slice each potato, being careful to NOT CUT all the way through. (***TIP: I lay a chopstick on each side of the potato so I don't accidentally cut too far.***)
- Season each potato. This is where you can get creative, slide a sliver of garlic between the layers, experiment with different herbs, Butter, Use whatever sounds good to you!.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish that has been drizzled with Olive Oil.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake @ 425 for 40 min, or until the inside is tender.
Subscribe via e-mail.
Subscribe in a reader