I love Potato Salad!
But this potato salad is a little different than the norm.
It's just like a loaded Baked potato!
You'll love it!
A great change!
Dana's Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 3-4 large baked potatoes, cooled and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8-10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash celery salt or seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika or cayenne pepper
- Gently stir together all the ingredients in a large bowl using a large spoon, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon.
Subscribe via e-mail.
Subscribe in a reader