Aug 11, 2011

Johnsonville Bratwurst Patties (a review)


I may be a Texas Woman...
But, few people know this...
I was born up north.
Up north we ate lots of Brats.
Grilled Brats,
Boiled Brats,
You name it.

Well...  Johnsonville, THE first name in Bratwurst, has come out with a brand new way of eating Brats!!

How cool!
I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to taste this new product!
Bratwurst patties!! (They also make Italian Sausage patties.. um yum!)
I grilled up some patties right away!

How cool!
And easy too!
Can you just imagine how great these babies will be for tailgating??


They were perfect!
They were juicy!
I loved them!
You gotta try these babies!


mmmMMMMmm
I'm gonna help you get the chance!
Johnsonville is letting me give away some to you!
E-mail me at Dana@DanaClover.com to be entered.
Good Luck!
and Go eat some Johnsonville Brats!... or patties!




 Disclaimer; I was given a sample of Johnsonville brat patties and a Grilling Package to test and review for this post.
All opinions are true and my honest opinions about this product.

Subscribe via e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Subscribe in a reader
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...