They are light & crisp on the outside and delicately soft inside.
Sweet & simple made with Cinnamon and Real Maple Syrup.
Santa will love these!
Maple Cinnamon Snickerdoodles
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons real maple syrup
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon real maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- in large bowl, stir together; flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon. set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream together; margarine & sugar until light and fluffy.
- add; egg, and real maple syrup. beat until well blended.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- In a small bowl, mix coating ingredients together until well mixed.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the sugar mixture to coat.
- Place cookie balls onto an UNgreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. (cookies will look cracked on top but wet in the middle when done)
- cool on wire rack.