a wonderfully flaky slightly sweet pie crust that you can't mess up!
No Rolling Pin required!!
All ya need are the ingredients...
press em in your pie pan.. and POOF perfect pie crust!
NO Roll Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix dry ingredients together with a fork in your pie pan.
- Make a well in the center and add the oil and milk.
- Mix with a fork until it forms a ball.
- Flatten and press into the pan in pie crust shape and flute the edge.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- One crust pie, perfect for cream pies and crumb topped baked pies.